Perak Tanjung Batu
bebas bayar, pembayaran mudah dan cepat, transaksi online, pembayaran tagihan dan tiket, transfer dana online

Ted Turner

All my life people have said that I wasn't going to make it.
Ted Turner

I didn't get here for my acting... but I love show business.
Ted Turner

I think Captain Cousteau might be the father of the environmental movement.
Ted Turner

If I had any humility I would be perfect.
Ted Turner

If I only had a little humility, I'd be perfect.
Ted Turner

Just because your ratings are bigger doesn't mean you're better.
Ted Turner

Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.
Ted Turner

Life is like a B-movie. You don't want to leave in the middle of it but you don't want to see it again.
Ted Turner

My son is now an 'entrepreneur.' That's what you're called when you don't have a job.
Ted Turner

Over a three year period, I gave away half of what I had. To be honest, my hands shook as I signed it away. I knew I was taking myself out of the race to be the richest man in the world.
Ted Turner

Rupert Murdoch is the most dangerous man in the world.
Ted Turner

Sports is like a war without the killing.
Ted Turner

The media is too concentrated, too few people own too much. There's really five companies that control 90 percent of what we read, see and hear. It's not healthy.
Ted Turner

The mind is just another muscle.
Ted Turner

The United States has got some of the dumbest people in the world. I want you to know that we know that.
Ted Turner

There's nothing wrong with being fired.
Ted Turner

To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you're truly wireless.
Ted Turner

War has been good to me from a financial standpoint but I don't want to make money that way. I don't want blood money.
Ted Turner

You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.
Ted Turner

You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.
Ted Turner